Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick update

I miss the writing process and how it helps me sort through stuff. Right now there is a lot of stuff. I need to find some time this weekend and just put it all out here. But, for now, I have to give a quick update on my weight loss progress. To date, I have lost 24.2 lbs. I am less than a pound away from 25 lbs...I have also settled on a goal weight. Once getting to the goal weight, I may change my mind and go further, but we will see. For now, my goal is 175. That is what I weighed when I graduated from high school. I was still a chubby girl...but not 262.8.

I am trying not to look at 175 as still a long way to go. I am trying to enjoy the journey each day, one step at a time.

I plan to come back this weekend and update this blog. Have a good day y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment