Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where am I now?

I stopped writing a few weeks ago...I am not sure why except sometimes, I get tired of talking about me..I would rather listen to others. I remember a time when I could not talk about myself enough..and I am thankful that God changed that about me.

Anyway, I have lost 20.8 lbs so far and I still have a LONG way to go. I am going to work this program like never before. I have a goal to be down at least 20 more lbs. by the time we go home for Christmas. That gives me a little over three months. It would be great to be down about 30 lbs. BUT I would be happy with 20.

Life has changed a lot. I am working 2 jobs and I love it. I am super busy and really don't have much time to do anything else except work, take care of my family, and go to the gym. Life is great right now.

Well, speaking of the gym, I better get ready to head that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment