Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last blog from Myspace

June 25, 2008 - Wednesday
His love letter to me Category: Life
I looked across the fields of wheat today as I drove along I-24. The honey colored waves of grain stood impressively against a lush green background. The trees, the grass, the plants all seems to be applauding. The sky, the color of a robins egg, was bright with the sparkiling sun. The clouds were huge and puffy and reminded me of marshmallows. I cracked the window a little and inhaled deeply, and was immediately filled with a sense of peace that I had not experienced in a few days. As I looked at the beautiful scenery, my heart swelled... and I thought, He loves me...He shows me every single day...He loves me.
The Creator of this universe, Ruler of all things, Lord of lord, King of kings loves ME???? How could this be? I am wretched, I am filthy, I get angry and blow up at my kids, I gossip too much, I am filled with hatred at times, I cuss, I fuss, I am not very nice to people at times, I have periods of unbelief, I act like a jerk, I am a hethan... how could HE love ME? Tears formed in my eyes as I thought about this. I seem to spend most of my time trying to prove to someone I am worthy, I am good enough, and I am loveable, but I fail every single day.I fall short of who I SHOULD be. But, but, but......HE LOVES ME...He wrote me a love letter years ago,He gave me instructions on how to live my life, He sent His son to DIE, to give HIS life , for me. He told me He would never leave me, nor forsake me...He promised...
I look at the trees, the grass, the plants, the sky, the clouds, I notice the song of the birds, the feel of a summer rain...the sound of my kids laughing. Then I realize, they were all presents for ME...He made them for me, the sinful and horrible person that I am. He made the world to worship Him, but He also made these things for me...they are His gifts to the person He loves. He sent HIS child to die for my sins because HE loves ME. I am truly humbled by this thought and then something else occured to me...
It is not about me, and what I am or am not, it is not about MY accomplishments or MY goodness (when I am good) or anything to do with me, but HE loves ME because of who HE is...HE is love...even when bad things happen, HE is love...when good things happen...HE is love when we need him, and even when we try to do this thing called life on our own..HE is love...HE never changes, HE never fails.....HE is the same, yesterday, today and forever...and not only does HE love me....


He loves you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment