Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sundays

Today is the one day of the week with which I have a love/hate realtionship. Okay, thats not entirely true...Mondays are like that for me also. Anyway, I digress...
Sundays are wonderful days because I get to go to church and then the rest of the day is usually a quiet family day. Sundays are the days I may actually get to do some reading or planning or whatever I allow myself to do. Sundays are restful days.

However, I hate Sundays too. For one thing, I am NOT a morning person. I am mean in the mornings...just ask my family. Don't talk to me, don't look at me..don't come near me in the morning or you will get the fangs....I hate that I am like this, and would love to change it, but I really think it is a chemical imbalance in my brain. Hard as I may try, mornings are horrible. Sunday mornings are really hard because I am supposed to be getting myself ready to go the God's house and fellowship in worship with other believers. I feel like a fraud on Sunday mornings when I walk through the doors to church, because just an hour earlier, I was staning in the mirror cussing at my hair.

So, while I am sitting her this Sunday, I purpose that maybe I need to get up an hour before everyone else so I will be at least civil to my poor family. I need to try that. Unfortunately, since Isaiah has super sonic Mommy radar...he will be up before me...even if it is before the roosters crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment