Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Saturday, January 3, 2009

Take One

I guess I am a statistic. Someone whom begins a blog at the beginning of a new year. Oh well, we all have to start somewhere, right?

First, let me tell you about me. I am 33 years old, married to T, Mama to three kids. One daughter and two sons. I am an Army wife and a Stay-at-home Mom. I am in the process of returning to school to FINALLY finish my degree. I am constantly battling my weight, and thus far, I am losing the battle.

I made a promise to myself that 2009 would be different in so many ways. I promised to do what ever it takes to get healthy. Three days into this year and I am rockin' my commitment. I will definatley be posting about my weight trials. I will be blogging about life in general and I am going to talk a WHOLE lot about God. Without HIM, I am nothing. Without HIM, I can do NOTHING...but through HIM I can do everything

. His Grace and Mercy are the source of my Joy. Jesus is the love of my life and as I grow, he is becoming my best friend.

I am so thankful for the wonderful husband God gave me and the three beautiful kids with whom God trusted me.

I am living in Alabama now, but my hometown in Murfreesboro, TN. I miss Tennessee sometimes, and I miss my family.

I look forward to learning more about myself through the blogging process, and along that journey, I will try not to bore too many of you to tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment