Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Complaining

Lately, it seems as if I have become a professional complainer. My poor husband has endured several hundred hours of my moaning, complaining, and crying over one thing or the other. God gave him the patience of Job, cause I know I have tested his nerves on more than one occasion. Never does he say anything like "suck it up and drive on", he just listens and offers a shoulder to cry on or a hand to hold. I am so greatful for that.

God has been dealing with me lately about my complaining, and Joyce Meyer put it in perfect perspective this morning. She said God has said to her, "why should I bless you with more when you complain about what you've already got"....dingdingdingding...we have a winner...that was exactly what I needed to hear. So, today,as I get reacquainted with blogging, I have decided to dedicate an entire year to listing things for which I am greatful.

Each day I am going to write down some good things that happened that day, and I know that because God is faithful, He will open my eyes more and more to see all the things He has given me.

Things I am thankful for today:

1. My youngest son, Isaiah, told me today I am his " besfren eber" (translation: best friend ever)

2. My husband started our laundry

3. I walked two miles this morning without keeling over

4. For 30 whole minutes, I got to sit in silence while my son napped.

5. I had a great chat with a dear friend, and talking to another adult was a blessing

6. Coffee..

7. Talked to my Momma


Aahhh, that was nice.

Thank you Lord for today, and for blessing me with all that you have given me. I pray that each day my eyes will be opened to the wonder of YOU and Your Grace and Mercy. Teach me, mold me, and show me how to be the woman YOU created me to be. I praise and bless Your Holy and Wonderful name.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment