Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shouting

I love blogs. I especially love women of God's blogs. I get so much encouragement from reading the words of God's beautiful daughters. Reading these words from women I have never met makes me want to shout of God's love from the rooftops. Even when things are tough, I know that God's provision will get us through. I just love Him so much, and I truly want to love him more.
Today I am thankful for

1. Simple things
2. The grass and trees that are growing and blooming all the while reminding me that Spring is upon us.
3. The whispers of the Holy Spirit
4. Chicken casserole
5. satin pajamas
6. Really good coffee
7. Chats with girlfriends that make me giggle.

I am really diggin this whole thankful thing. It has changed my perspective and I know that I am starting to see God more clearly! I praise His name.

1 comment: