The night is upon me and my eyes are becoming heavy. Its only 7:46, but I am old, so its almost past my bedtime.
I just wanted to share my thankful post for Friday..
1. God woke me up today
2. My hubby graduated from BNCOC which means he is home this weekend..yay
3. The weather was gorgeous.
4. I got a financial issue resolved. I did not get too upset, I just gave it to God and went on my way. By the end of the day, I got a phone call saying the company would overnight me a check..whoo hooo
5. Subway roast beef sandwiches...and only eating a six inch
6. Salads from Hungry Howies.
7. My awesome husband cleaned my house , I love him so much
8. Chatting with my girlfriend Tamarah, and messaging Megan
9. Online girlfriends with whom I have a connection even though we have never met...we will one day soon though..I hope
10. The sound of my windchimes outside
11. My doggie Bella.
12. My healthy kids
13. The weekend.
14. Fabulous chocolate icing made from scratch.
Wow, today was great! God is so good. Its the little things in life that make it so special. I am signing off...until tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment