I am so thankful for this day, and for the time God allows me here on this Earth. I know that when I pass on to Heaven, I will be happier and more fulfilled than I ever could be on Earth. That being said, I think it is natural that we want to live on this Earth as long as we possible can. I pray that God allows me to live many years. I pray that I can live to see my grandkids and be the kind of grandmother that my Mama is. I pray that I get to spend many, many years with my wonderful husband. I just pray for many more years,and I really think that is normal.
Saturday has been a wonderful day. Here are just some of the blessings that I have seen this day
1. Isaiah slept for thirty minutes longer than he usually does
2. I got to spend several hours alone with my daughter Jazmyne
3. I went shopping
4. My husband and everything he is and does
5. My wacky insane boys and Isaiah telling me 100 times that I am his besfren eber.
6. My doggie
7. E-mail from my friend Pennie
8. Lauging
9. My perfect chocolate cream cheese frosting
10. My dad and husband ganging up on me for liking the Colts
11. The weather was gorgeous today
12. My husbands "grill skills"
13. Family time.
No comments:
Post a Comment