Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am incompetant

My kids love to remind me of how they think I am an idiot. Today as I was browsing the Internet, my sons were sitting at the table eating a snack. For Jordan, animal crackers and for Isaiah, cereal. Now mind you , I have been pretty successful today with making sure that Isaiah did not do anything I did not want him to do. I kept him and the dog out of harm's way and I managed to feed and clothe him. Well, as soon as Jordan walks in the door, his campaign to usurp my parental status begins. He is constantly telling Isaiah what to do, to stop doing this, to start doing that. He is always taking things from Isaiah and correcting him. This child can barely take wipe his own bottom, much less tell Isaiah how to navigate life as a two year old.

I had to gently remind Jordan that I have been pretty successful being a parent since my oldest is 14 and his help was not necessary. I don't think he believed me.

Oh well, maybe when he is a Daddy, he will realize ( like we all do) that his Mama was not so stupid after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment