Yes, I know....today is actually Friday. Last night I got so far behind on what my family needed me to do that I neglected my thankful post...*gasp* and only on the second day...
Well, here is what happened to me yesterday for which I am thankful.
1. The weather was gorgeous
2. I walked two miles with a child on his tricycle and a dog who insisted on vomiting twice, but hey, we made it back to the car and that was awesome
3. A chance encounter at the commissary with Jazmyne's boyfriend's Mom and I really like this lady.
4. My husband got to stay home with me for several hours. I love his company and he is my "besfren eber", just dont tell Isaiah this one...
5. My kids.
6. Hearing from people whom I love dearly and are a blessing to my life.
7. The love of God...My Saviour Jesus Christ...and knowing that no matter what I do, they love me and I am forgiven.
Well, today is a new day, and I know it is full of blessings. I am excited to see what God has in store for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment