Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Monday, March 16, 2009

What is God doing?

My life has taken on a strange path. A path on which I am so blessed and amazed to be able to travel. Since moving to Alabama, after I had a big fight with the devil, God sees fit to place me in the footsteps of some amazing people. Lately I have been meeting people who want to share their stories and their faith with me. There is the Korean lady who was so excited to talk about her love of the Lord that she could barely think in English well enough to speak! Then, there is Agnes O'Brien.
Ms. Agnes shared her life story with me while standing in the middle of the post office in Enterprise, Alabama. She also had a very powerful message for me,and for my Mom about my little brother, Toby. I left that post office knowing without a doubt that God is orchestrating every moment in my life.
I am not quite sure exactly what God is doing right now, but I will say that I am ready and I am excited to see what He has planned.

1 comment:

  1. I have, for a long time, tried to tell myself everyday something I once heard "It's not happening TO you, it's happening FOR you!!". That has always helped me be thankful for things that happen to me - even things that seem out of place or things I "shouldn't be" thankful for. Everything has a purpose even if we don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete