That's great. I am starting to see a slightly smaller me and I am definately noticing my cardio improving as well as my overall strength. I know I am making progress toward my goal and I am going to keep going
I am feeling really moody lately. I don't know why. It's possible that I am just hormonal, but I don't like where this funk is taking me. When I get like this, I don't like anyone...I don't have much tolerance for people's crap, and this attitude is purely selfish. It's not the attitude of Christ. I am ashamed of my thoughts on days like this. I wish I could control them. I need to practice bringing every thought into the captivity of Christ. I need to get my act together.
I think I ruined my MP3 player. I love this thing. I take it to the gym or on any of my workouts and I listen while I work. Well, I was really wet with sweat a few days ago, and I had my MP3 player against my skin. Well, I think I ruined it by getting it wet. It still plays but only for a while. I guess I need to get another form of entertainment or my workouts will be pretty boring. I
Well, today is the last day I will have the baby. I am moving to another position within the FCC staff and I will no longer have kids in my home...PRAISE GOD!!!!!
There is just something about being stuck at home with a house full of other people's children that sends me off the deep end. Maybe it's not the kids, but it IS being stuck in the house all the time that makes me crazy, or should I say crazier! I am truly thankful that I will not be taking care of babies any more. I admire people who absolutely love that...but...after a year of doing it...I know it's not for me. I thank God I was able to have that source of income while still being at home with my children. It's just time to move on.
Well, I guess I should get this day started...I am looking forward to a great breakfast and I am already counting the minutes until I can deal with my negative emotions in the gym.
Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment