This morning I woke up in a foul mood. I am tired and my body is tired. I have been working out very, very hard and I think my body is in revolt. I peeked at the scale and I have stayed exactly the same as last week. Truthfully, I am happy with that. I have been hitting the weights really hard lately and I know my body is adjusting to that. I also have been having a problem with sweets again. I have been staying within my points, but those sugar cravings are getting to me and I think they were prompted by the cheesecake. Oh well.
Tomorrow is my "official" weigh in day and I will post official results then. For now, I am going to go take a two mile walk..I am not climbing hills, I am just going to walk the two mile track and call it enough for today. My body needs rest.
I am battling those impatient feelings again. I want to be so much further along in this journey that what I am. I know I have many lessons to learn along the way..but for some reason I want to rush them.
I've got some praying to do today...a lot of praying because I feel a heaviness in my spirit. I need to just be alone with God. I need to pour my heart out to Him. I need to feel His reassurance that everything is going to work out the way He intends it to work out. I already know this is true, but I guess I need my soul to "hear" it.
I need direction in my life and right now I feel like I am staring into an abyss. Which direction do I turn? What do I do now that my kids are all in school? I know we need some income in this house. My husband has been supporting us for all these years, and even though he makes more money now than he did, the economy is worse. I cannot get out of Walmart without spending at least $50 bucks. When you are supporting 5 people on a soldier's salary...that's hard.
Let me not even get into the whole teenager thing. She is so expensive and I feel like I cannot keep up...ugh..here comes that heaviness in my soul again.
Going to go pray now...
Tiffany I wish I lived near you I would do what my friends and I do when we all seem to be going through at the same time. We give each other "Cheer treats." It is a bag full of little things that are good for you and that we each feel you need to make you feel good and to let you know that you are not alone. Wal-Mart is not the same anymore. You say you can't get out without spending $50 dollars I can't get out of there without spending $150!(LOL) and that's only non perishables. It will get better and thank you for the prayer I really needed it. Keep doing what you do because it will all be worth it in the long run. Just so you know I am patiently waiting for that reason for a celebration that you will be sending my way in the near future. (LOL) I will be praying for you to have peace of mind and an abundance of blessings.
ReplyDelete