This morning rolled around way too soon and my buns were sore. I was trying to guess what I did at the gym to make them so sore. I finally figured it was because I increased the grade of incline I was using on the treadmill. Well, at least I know that walking up hills is good for your butt.
Today's eating went well, in fact, I haven't had dinner yet and I better hurry because I don't want food sitting on my stomach when I go to bed. Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I am interested to see what the scale says. Only one more weekly weigh-in after this one before I go to monthly. I know that setting timed goals for myself is not good because if I don't lose x number of pounds by y date then I get frustrated...BUT if I were setting goals, I would love to lose about 50 lbs. by Christmas....ha ha..don't know if that will happen, but I sure am gonna keep going no matter what.
On a side note, I am really thankful for reconciliation. Latresa, I am really glad we worked things out. I know that God has a purpose for everything and maybe whatever God has in store for us, Satan was just trying to keep from happening.
If anyone would like to read good poetry, click on Latresa's name above and you will be directed to her blog. Good stuff.
This post is going to end here because I need to make dinner. Wish me luck on my weigh-in tomorrow!
Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment