Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

So I skipped posting my blog yesterday because it was a busy day. I had a baby over here all day and really did not want to be away from him for too long. Yesterday was a good day. I did some Yoga in the morning and worked out on the elliptical for 38 minutes at night. I was so tired and so hot when I got done..I felt like vomiting.

Today (Wednesday) has started in an amazing way. Today is weigh in day. I was nervous to get on the scale so I procrastinated for a while. Finally I got on the scale and it read 250.2 WHOOO HOOO...that is 4.2lbs down from last week and a total of a little over 12 lbs for the month. I am praising GOD...I CAN do ALL things through Christ Who strengthens me. I am so excited. I know that not every month will be like this, but it sure is a good start and motivation to keep going. I have a LONG way to go...but I know the secret formula just eat less and move more...it's ALL about calories in vs. calories out. Well, let me correct that...there is another necessary ingredient in this weight loss journey...the mind and spiritual work.

Jazmyne is having her wisdom teeth cut out today. I am nervous for her, but read Psalm 91 last night and I am asking God to send Jazmyne's angels to watch over her. I thank God that she will come through this surgery just fine. I sure do love my kids. I know I complain about them...but I would die for those babies.

I hate to cut this short, but I have to get ready to go. I need to track my breakfast before we leave.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment