Today was a little on the strange side. When I got up I was still so much in a haze that I stumbled to the coffee pot...had to get that thing going if I was going to make any sense of the day. I came to the computer room to read blogs, catch up on facebook, and play a few games of bejeweled blitz. Before I knew it, it was 11 and I had not eaten breakfast. I was also lollygagging because, once again, I expected the Occupational Health Nurse to do my annual daycare inspection so I could reopen...( I closed my daycare for the summer so I could be with my kids). Once again, she did not show up. I knew I had better eat so I had my breakfast around 11:30.
When Terrance came home for lunch I told him that I really am not missing anything yet and I don't feel deprived. It's funny how things work when you make up your mind to do something. I like how I physically feel right now,and I know that as the pounds come off, I will feel even better.
I had a Dr. appt that took most of the afternoon so I did not eat lunch until 3:45. Dinner was at 6:45 and then I hit the gym. An hour of solid cardio will reframe your entire state of mind. I am thankful for that because I am still battling a case of the bitchy...
I don't want this blog to be where I whine about every little thing that pisses me off, but sometimes I will be talking about those things. They are a part of me...a part that I need to change, but still a part of me.
Anyway, tomorrow the kids and I are being summoned to Chuck E. Cheese for the birthday gathering of a little boy whom I used to keep. I know my youngest will have fun and I just hope they still have a salad bar.
Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment