Today is my weigh in day. This morning I got up and prayed that I was going to see some movement in the downward direction from my scale. 1.8 lbs. I will take that. That brings my total to 8.6lbs in two weeks. I am almost at the 10 lb mark and to be honest, it's been pretty easy.
This afternoon I did a 33 minute Walk Away The Pounds workout. I told my husband I wish I could be content with that, but I am not. After dinner it's to the gym to get about another 40 minutes in. I am a glutton for punishment.
I am feeling pretty good today. Although some chocolate sure does sound good. After dinner I will have the points for it...but I don't know if that is how I want to end my day. I don't NEED it..I just WANT it...or I think I do...we will see how I feel after workout #2.
My daycare being back open is going ok. I have Alex, the 15 year old girl who has CP. She is such a sweetie...and tomorrow for a few hours I will have 4 other little ones. On Friday, i will have a baby for a couple of hours.
I was blessed with another employment opportunity today. So, I may be leaving the daycare business again...and I would not be at all sad. I forgot how much stress was involved in doing Family Child Care on a military base. It's not the kids, it's the FCC office that stresses me out. Inspections, paperwork, planning, and then just the general run of the mill crap. I am praying about this new opportunity and will see how everything plays out.
I am feeling the need to take a deep look at myself coming up soon....I need to figure out why I have been overeating for most of my life. What does food fulfill in me? I am hoping to find the answer to that question along this journey. I have my ideas about a few things and hopefully writing them out will bring some clairty. I sure hope so.
Well, I guess I need to watch my dinner cook before I burn it..
Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment