So, this morning was my weigh in. I have to admit, I was nervous. I so desperatly wanted to see a loss and I knew I was rocking my new lifestyle. I stripped to my birthday suit because goodness knows silk pajamas can really be heavy on the scale (not)...and I stepped on...256...6.8 lbs down. Hallelujah! Thank you, Jesus!! I really thought I would be more excited than I was, but honestly, I was pretty calm about the whole thing. I think my mindset now is that weightloss is a positive byproduct of my new healthy lifestyle. I am going to live like this for the rest of my and I can expect more weight to come off. Also, I know that the scale is only one indicator of success...Don't get me wrong, I am proud of that loss...and I will guard it with my life.
The rest of the day has been pretty drama free. I've eaten within all my points and I have a few left over for a small treat and glass of milk before bed.
I am a tired Mama tonight. I barely made it through my hour of cardio. Honestly, I think I am still recovering from pushing myself yesterday. I still hung in there though. I have to admit, I enjoy the gym in part because of the eye candy. I love and adore my husband and would never, ever, ever do anything to ruin what God has blessed me with...but wow, there are some really fit people in there and it's fun watching them work out. Plus the music on my MP3 (yes, I am in the stone ages)player is really good music and makes me want to dance.
Speaking of dance, I have already decided that when I get 50 lbs gone, I am going to do Zumba and find a Belly Dancing Class. Belly Dancing is really sexy to me...and I wanna shock the socks off of Mr. Smith. I wish I could dance like Shakira...wow..she must have a ball bearing in her back...
Anyway, please forgive me for the short post, I am really going to have to go to bed early. Y'all take care
Until tomorrow...
YES!!! 6.8 LBS IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!! YOU GO GIRL!!
ReplyDelete