Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family...

Right now, I am so very thankful for my husband and children. Sometimes I feel that they are the only "family" I have. Well, I don't  REALLY think that, but I wish things were different. Things with my brothers are strained. We really don't have much of a realtionship per se. I haven't talked to my middle brother Jeremy in a couple of months. Probably since June. He doesn't call me and I don't call him. Maybe I should be the one to reach out.
It's not that we had a falling out, we didn't. I don't know...it's just weird. Sometimes my heart hurts because there seems to be alot of jealousy and competition going on in the family and NO communication. I hate this.

I don't know what to do about it other than pray and I will start doing that. I hate to see the rift grow wider and wider. It sure is going to make going to my mother's house very difficult. Going to her house is difficult anyway. I wish family weren't so complicated.

Anyway, the last couple of days have been good as far as eating and exercise goes. I think I am really liking my new "two a day" approach. I break my workouts up into two seperate sessions. I like sweating in the morning and at night. It sure does help me sleep better. The stress relief I get from exercision alone is worth all the effort. I am going to keep on keeping on.

Sorry for the short post. I am going to shower and go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany...thanks for connecting with me on my new blog. I didn't anticipate the fantastic support system that the blogging world provides. It's such a blessing! I look forward to getting to know you...and I just said a quick prayer for your family relationships. I can already tell that you know His grace is sufficient, but that doesn't take away the feelings of sadness and hope for something different. But He knows the desires of your heart, and He's got you covered! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about things with your brothers. Prayer will help. We are doing PeaceKeepers at work, and it is amazing. I think there is a website. Family conflict is the hardest. My mom and her sister went through something like this. It was very strained and very stressful.

    Way to go on your big loss this week. Hang in there.
    J

    ReplyDelete