Today has been an amazing day. I am truly thankful for my friend Amber, you can find her blog here.
She is truly my "soul sister". God led us to each other through a mutual friend and since we first stared talking on e-mail she has blessed my life in so many ways. She is a wonderful friend, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, and wife. I am so thankful for how our friendship grows. She is one person with whom I can be completely honest and I KNOW I am not being judged. She understands my quirks and accepts me flaws and all.
My eating has been great today and as soon as I get finished with this blog post, I will be heading to the gym. I always dread going, but when I get there, the energy changes and I become sucked in to the rhythm of the other people working toward better fitness. Doesn't hurt that there is often some eye candy to keep me occupied as I burn some calories.
God has been dealing with me in a such an amazing way lately. When he began showing me some stuff about myself, I allowed Satan to have a portal into my mind and He took what God was telling me and twisted it into something that had me questioning my salvation. It was a rough week, but I praise God that His love is unfailing and He is walking me through this. I am learning to rest in God's love and because He loves me, He won't leave me in a place of complacency. He wants me to grow and when I am ready, He moves me from glory to glory. God is so amazing. I am so thankful for Jesus and His willingness to die for me. I am thankful that even my most horrible self is still loved by Him.
Weigh in day is in two days. I have to admit I am not sure if I will see a loss this week. I really over did it Saturday. If I don't lose,then it really is ok. I know why and I know what I have to do the next week. I only have two more weekly weigh-ins before I go to my once a month weigh-ins. I am both nervous and excited about the weekly weigh-ins. I think it will make me push myself harder throughout the month because I want to see a good loss on the scale when I do step on it.
I am really liking the routine I am in right now. However, I do think I have better workouts in the morning. Things may change beginning Sept. 1st and morning workouts very well may be possible. In a way, I hope things do change and I can get my workout done when Isaiah is at school. Sometimes working out in the afternoon makes me feel like I am missing time with my hubby and kids. Oh well, I guess right now I am sacrificing for the greater good.
Well, I better get changed. I hear an elliptical calling my name.
Until tomorrow...
*awwww!!!!!* I sure didn't expect to see that! =D And you know I love you back darlin'. I love checking to see how you're doing each day. You're doing so great! =) Keep it up!!!
ReplyDelete