Any and all spelling errors, grammatical errors, and writing mishaps are sole property of Tiffany...forgive me..and keep reading!







Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day one and 100 to go

100 pounds of fat that is. Hello, my name is Tiffany and I am a food addict. I weigh 262 lbs and I am only 5 feet 3 and 1/2 inches tall. I am a Mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a grandaughter, a neice, a friend. I am fat.
Today is my very last day being as fat as I am and I am on my way to weighing less. Much less I hope. My goal is to lose 100 lbs. I don't know how long it will take, and frankly I am trying to convince my brain that it really doesn't matter how long it takes to get there. I want to blog about my weight loss so I can motivate myself and maybe someone else along the way.

Today was a great day as far as my food and water intake go. I drank my 64 oz. of water and kept my calories below 1500.

I have done this weight loss thing so many times, but before I always treated it like a diet. I have to embrace this as a lifestyle change and I am worth it. I deserve to be healthy and to feed my body good foods.

I walked for a mile and a quarter, but I also jogged a quarter mile. For a 262 lb. girl, that's awesome.

I know that this journey is just as much mental battle as a physical one. I plan to blog about the ups and the downs.

This time, failure is not an option.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. WOO-HOO!! I LOVE READING THIS! =) Way to go mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany...I soo relate to your post as I too have just started AGAIN, but now resolved to be the last time like yourself. I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete